About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Faucet


When I bought my condo there were many things that I wanted to replace right away.  Then reality sunk in when I got my first mortgage payment.  I quickly realized there are things I want to do versus things I have to do.  (Boo for grown up moments!)  This past weekend I finally HAD to change out my faucet because it was leaking!


Here's the offending faucet- if you look closely you can see water spraying out of the base of the faucet.  That's not a good sign.  

After a trip to Home Depot with my plumber Dad, I picked out Moen's Linley kitchen faucet.  My dad was super awesome and changed out the faucet.  I tried to be super helpful and pass him the correct tools. 

Ah, so much prettier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcomed :)