About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Monday, December 10, 2012

Coffee Cup Wreath


Something that's awesome about having a coffee shop is I get a whole new space to decorate! I did some searches and found this awesome cup wreath on Twig and Thistle, which is really pretty easy to make, provided you have a lot of hot glue and a red bow from JoAnn Fabrics.  



White is nice and classic, but we wanted some of our personality to shine.  ThatGuy had a great idea to use our Metropolis cups to make 2 smaller wreaths.




To make these, use hot glue to attach the cups together at an angle.  Just keep repeating until they make a circle! 


I wrapped floral wire around the wreaths to create a loop to hook to the wall.


The customers are really into the decorations, which will hopefully translate into extra sales. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really, really cute! Great idea...thanks for sharing how you made this. I just bought some Valentine coffee cups hoping to find a tutorial on how to make these. I think coffee cups for different seasons would be great. Hope your coffee shop is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

comments welcomed :)