About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Coffee Shop Halloween


Happy Halloween!  

The coffee shop customers were greeted with some coffee-themed decorations this week.  My coffee bag ghosts that hung up on the trees outside the shop surprising well, considering I just used a coffee bag, some tissue paper, string and staples!





We decorated some coffeebags for inside the shop.

Pirate Coffee- "aaarrrg you serious?!  This coffee is the best!"

Bumble Bee Coffee- "The buzz is true- this coffee rocks!"

Ballerina Princess Cofffee- "This coffee is tutu delicious!"

Devil Coffee- "It will be a cold day before I drink another brand of coffee."
 We also teamed up with the candy store, The Sweet Shop, across the street and offered free candy to the train commuters and a coupon.  ThatGuy is always doing creative marketing to cross-promote local businesses! 



Overall, our customers had a very caffeinated and sweet Halloween!

1 comment:

comments welcomed :)