About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Monday, September 10, 2012

Renegade Craft Fair


On Sunday afternoon I went with my friend Wailin to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago. These crafters are PROFESSIONAL and it was so much fun to look around.  Here were some stand outs.

The big purchase of the day- Wailin bought one for her little baby girl (due in December!).  These bonnets are reversible. 

The Little Bonnet Shop

These necktie necklaces are sophisticated and unique!

Lilian Asterfield

These gives a whole new meaning to carrier pigeons.....

16 Sparrows



Wailin is doing a girly robot themed nursery, so we were excited to see these cute pillows. 

Little Korboose

An alligator scarf!  I think my preschoolers would like this for a reptitle-themed storytime.

The Alligator Factory
This wooden pie box makes me want to bake a lot of pies and carry them around!


Piebox
Cordial Kitten created a cute coloring book called Animals with Jobs featuring animals working.
Cordial Kitten
I also enjoyed a sausage from Big Fork, an Ginger Passion Fruit Italian soda from Honey+Milk Cafe and some graham cracker gelato from Black Dog.   It was a very fun day :)

1 comment:

comments welcomed :)