About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Monday, September 24, 2012

Mo Willems Treats



It's no secret that I love Mo Willems (see here and here).  It is also no secret that I love to eat. Last Friday at school I combined my love of both of Mo and food to create a Mo Willems Themed Friday Treats!

Every Friday at school we take turns bringing treats for staff members.  We eat ridiculous things at 8:15 in the morning and then have onion breath for our students.  We complain about how we're fat, but everyone shows up on time and ready to eat on Friday morning.  It's a viscous cycle. 

The library aide and I had a really fun time with our theme!

Pigeon Egg Casserole

Edwina's Chocolate Chip Cookies

Piggies in a Blanket

Knuffle Bunny's Veggies
This next one was tricky... Naked Mole Rats?  Not exactly appetizing...  We went with unwrapped candy and hoped people would be distracted by the sugar.


Top your yogurt with some bird seed (granola)
The Pigeon wants Puppy Chow!

ThatGuy took a sudden interest in being in the kitchen with me while I was prepping and baking on Thursday night.  I gave him some cookies in exchange for coffee from the shop and we were both pretty happy with the deal.

Don't be a Leonardo the Terrible Monster.  Drink some coffee.

Coffee from Next Stop Coffee Shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcomed :)