About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Monday, July 16, 2012

Pinch my Cheek


For Christmas my mom gave me the Silhouette heat transfer starter kit.  It's now July and I finally used it.  I made a cute onesie for a new dad shower (he's the one wearing a watermelon in a carrier next to the really cute pregnant lady). 


After designing your text in the Silhouette software, make sure you FLIP your image!! Then cut out using the heat transfer material. 


Peal off excess using the hook tool.  Then flip over and place on top of the fabric.


Put a towel over the heat transfer materials and iron, iron, iron.



The reason I choose this saying?  The couples' last name is Cheek!




I think Dad is pretty happy with his baby's new onesie. Perhaps I should make one in his size....


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcomed :)