About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Monday, July 9, 2012

Mug Make Over


There are about 8 teachers at my school who have this travel mug from Starbucks.  It's keeps our throats nice and moist for yelling at those kids teaching lessons. 


But how to keep them apart?  I did a little make over to my cup to distinguish it from the others. I just took out the plastic insert (that was winter themed), traced it over some brightly colored paper, and inserted it into the cup.



Now I have a cup that's unique to me!



1 comment:

  1. Great idea.. I can imagine for myself a Victorian print placed inside.. Thanks for sharing..
    Come and see me.. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

comments welcomed :)