About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Monster Truck Cake


Last weekend we celebrated my nephew's 5th birthday!  He wanted a monster truck and wow, did my mom deliver! 



Chocolate cake with frosting details- chocolate donut wheels and graham cracker dirt.  Watch out match box car- you're going to get crushed! 


Best detail was a picture of the birthday boy on the cake!  My mom just cut out his head and stuck it on the frosting. 


This is one happy birthday boy! 


Check out the sweet ride outside my grandmother's retirement center!  ThatGuy is adding this to his birthday wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcomed :)