About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Glass Etching


 For Christmas I received some glass etching creme from Silhouette and it took me about 4 months to use.  I don't know why, because it's really fun and easy! 

Using the Silhouette software, design the pattern that you want etched on the glass.  Remember to flip it! 


Cut out your pattern using vinyl and stick it to the glass.
 

Add the etching creme and wait 15 minutes.  You can even add the extra creme back into the bottle to use again!  Wash the glass in warm soapy water.  Then admire your handy-work.

Groom and bride showing off their mustache and lip champagne glasses

3 comments:

  1. Excellent information provide for us.....................
    Etched glass

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is super cute! you guys look like you had a ball with these, too.

    ReplyDelete

comments welcomed :)