About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

LIghtbulb Biography People

If you were to stroll around my library, you would see some very cool famous people made out of lightbulbs!

















































 
Helen Keller








King Tut

Diana, Princess of Wales

Sam Houston

Ike Eisenhower

Pocahontas

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! A good way to use up some used bulbs.

    Mel S
    www.twomomsalittletimeandakeyboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy Pocahontas...<3

    ReplyDelete

comments welcomed :)