About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yarn and Felt Heart Wreath


Oh my, I have been so delinquent with my blog!  Horrible, horrible.  I apologize.  And to parallel the extreme tardiness of my posting, I'll feature a project I made in early February!

This was a pretty fun project, especially since Bestie Katie was over to make her own. They both turned out super cute and we used felt flower tutorials from Craftiness Is Not Optional.







2 comments:

  1. Aw, super cute. These flowers could be cute crocheted on there too!

    I would love for you to follow my blog too so that we can share ideas!

    Your newest follower,
    Val @ http://cookcraftcrocheting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! I really need to make a cute wreath like that. I've got the hanger on the door and everything, but no wreath!

    Hope you'll share this on my linky party!
    http://www.vintagemauve.com/2012/04/02/mauvin-monday-6-link-party/

    Cheers,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

comments welcomed :)