About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Instagram Pancakes


Tonight ThatGuy had a serious craving for some chocolate chip pancakes.  Because we were apart all day and I find him pretty irresistible, I caved and made a carb-heavy late night snack.


I took these photos on Instagram on my iPhone, which I see all the time on Facebook and blogs, but know little about. 


I still feel like I know little about Instagram. If you were to ask me how I got these photos onto my blog, it would be a really confused response where I would fumble around and take 5 tries before I got it right and still not know what I did.  


Well, I may not know much about Instagram, but I do know how to make ThatGuy happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcomed :)