About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Printables


Guess what tomorrow is?  Valentine's Day!  I was super surprised to come home today and find roses and a sweet card from ThatGuy a day earlier than I expected!  ThisGirl (me) loves sweet surprises, so having my Valentine's present a day earlier than expected just sends my heart all a flutter.

But of course this means I'm not prepared to give ThatGuy anything until tomorrow! Here are some great printables for you last minute peeps.


Hunger Games inspired cards at HungerGamesMovie.org.


Downton Abbey printables from Chad Thomas




Awesome Harry Potter inspired cards from Yenniper. I love them so much I had to post 3 examples!


2+2= Friends Forever!  School cards at One Charming Party


Coffee cup printable covers from Eat Drink Chic.

 

Oh Chuck Bass.... find all of the Gossip Girl men on their Facebook page. (Yes, I am friends w/Gossip Girl!!)

Happy Valentine's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcomed :)