About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Most Delicious App!

Every year I host a dinner for my college girlfriends the first Saturday of December.  Its a great time to get together, share a meal and see a Christmas concert.  I always provide the main meal and others bring food to go along with it.  Well, this year one friend in particular amazed us all with this delicious appetizer!!


I'm afraid this is the only picture I have because I was too busy stuffing my face with brie to deal with the camera.  It's called Brie Cheese Appetizer Recipe, but should be called something with a more cheesy and delectable name.  The recipe can be found here.  Now seriously stop reading this blog and go make this appetizer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcomed :)