About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Yarn Wreath

I made a cute Christmas wreath- and it took less than 30 minutes!  Those are my favorite kids of crafts to do.




Gather your supplies: 
Yarn
Wreath ring
hot glue
ornament
ribbon

Secure the yarn to the wreath with a dab of hot glue. Wrap the yarn around the ring until it covers the entire wreath ring. 


This ornament is from JoAnn's- I just unscrewed the hook at the top. Then hot glue to the ornament to the yarn wreath.



Add  a festive ribbon at the top and voila- a Christmas yarn wreath! 




1 comment:

comments welcomed :)