Friday, October 7, 2011

Gallery Wall

The gallery wall is finally done!  It turned out pretty well, if I do say so!



Here are some tips:
-Lay out your design on the floor first to see how you like it.
-Try to use a mix of media that all have a common theme.  Our frames are all black, so that ties everything together.
-I used a combination of framed photos, printed canvases, framed fabrics and a shadow box. 
-Make sure your frames are all even and in line with one another.  Uneven lines will really stand out! 



ThatGuy quickly noticed everything I picked out had to do with the wedding.  Well, yeah!  We spend all this money on beautiful pictures, so we might as well show them off!  Many of these were taken by the talented Katherine Salvatori. 


Take a look at my post on how to do vinyl words using the Silhouette machine.

4 comments:

  1. Haha.. here is the finished wall! I just commented on your tutorial that I cant wait to see it. It looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://sewleelaa.blogspot.com/2011/06/photo-wall-how-to.html

    Love this! I have been looking to do another "photo wall" for my sewing room.

    I did one in my daughters room and I have been looking for something that was a little differnt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I love that the wall itself is framed.... Plus that purple! Beautiful!

    ~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking Come find me on my blog, A Mother Seeking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a terrific job. I love your Gallery wall! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments welcomed :)