Sunday, October 23, 2011

Autumn Recipes- Farmers Market

Last weekend I visited my friend Katie in central Illinois.  Our goal was to make some fun autumn recipes, which meant a stop to their local farmer's market.  The weather was beautiful, the produce colorful, and the prices were very affordable.  

Our goal was to cook 4 fall recipes and evaluate them like in my new favorite show Anna and Kristina's Grocery Bag.  In the show 2 friends try to cook their way through a cookbook and then tell viewers they should buy it or not.  It's super fun to watch. 

(p.s. while looking for this link and reading some of the comments on the show's page, I am fearful the show is off the Oprah network! NOOOOOO!).

The next two posts will be about our recipes.  Hope you enjoy and try some of them! 

Pumpkins and Gourds!

  


A pumpkin plant?!

Fresh veggie!
beet it

rainbow swiss chard
ThatGuy better watch out... I think a fancy camera might be on my Christmas wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcomed :)