About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Photobooth Photoalbum

The other week Shutterfly sent me an awesome coupon- a free 8x8 hardcover book! What a deal!! ThatGuy tried to rain on my parade and said retailers offer coupon to get customers to spend more money than normal just to save a couple of dollars. Yes, I know that. And I will spend $35 to save us $10 because I LOVE a good deal!!

At our wedding my brother (featured below standing next to me wearing a Santa hat) and his supercute girlfriend ran a photobooth for our guest. People had a blast wearing funny hats and mustaches and I got some pretty interesting pictures.





Needless to say I had to use this Shutterfly coupon to make an album to commemerate our fun photobooth. Thanks Shutterfly, for making me feel like I saved money, even if I had to spend a lot to achieve this feeling! And it looks so cute next to our engagement album, which I'm sure I used a coupon on too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcomed :)