About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hummingbird Excitement

Yesterday ThatGuy noticed something amazing out the window- a hummingbird!


I ran to grab my camera and snapped some fuzzy pictures through the screen door.



This finch was not impressed with the hummingbird, nor me taking pictures. Doesn't she look irritated?

This summer we set up a bird feeder AND we made sure we could see the feeder while we sat on the couch and watched television. Then all summer long we congratulated ourselves on being able to observe nature while sitting inside the air conditioning. Some might say we are lazy, but we prefer the term resourceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcomed :)