About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Free to a Loving Home



One bad rabbit. Afraid of helium balloons, but not of vacuum cleaners or of ThatGuy's colorful threats as he cleans up after her.



3 comments:

  1. I can now post! Yay!
    Did Craig hijack your blog & attempt to get rid of Penelope? That would be so sad! -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post Update: NO! We are not getting rid of Penelope! ThatGuy always threatens her removal when he has to vacuum, but then I always find him petting her an hour later.

    ReplyDelete

comments welcomed :)