About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cloth Diaper Burb Cloth

I've seen a lot of pictures of burb clothes made from cloth diapers lately- people who are in the know (young mothers, not me) say this is a superior burb cloth because of the awesome absorbency the cloth diaper provides. That, with a pop of fun color from the fabric, makes for a super cute and easy-to-make burb cloth!

My super-sewer mom and I whipped these up on Saturday morning to match the nursing covers we made earlier in the summer.

We used the left-over material from the nursing covers to make a matching burb cloth!



Each burb cloth has a carefully ironed cute fabric (by me!)....


And expertly zig-zag sewed on panel (by my mom!).



How cute is this Eric Carle Very Hungry Caterpillar set I made for a recent new mommy?!



Be sure to visit our Etsy store!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I love these burp cloths & the matching onesies! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute!!! the set is darling...

    ReplyDelete

comments welcomed :)