About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

We love to spray paint!

I recently bought this frame at Hobby Lobby for $2.00.



ThatGuy accused me of buying this monstrosity of a frame only because it was on sale, which is partly true. But I also like the dramatic look of the frame! Because we like to spray paint everything, this black frame soon became dark gray.



Now we are in a great debate about what picture to put inside. I like this one from the 4th of July:



(Yes, I made him wear red to coordinate with my blue and white. We are a very festive couple.)

ThatGuy would like this one from a recent wedding photobooth:



Awesome photo by Yes!Photo.

Dear Reader, which one should go in our frame?? The lovely, festive couple grateful for our country's freedom or a raucous wedding party-goer giving the The Most Interesting Man in the World a noogie?

1 comment:

  1. Most interesting man with that cardboard cutout. (;

    ReplyDelete

comments welcomed :)