About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Secret banana message

While blog surfing, I discovered this fun idea. So easy- just drag a toothpick across a banana and wait an hour!

Needless to say, I had to try it immediately.



ThatGuy was all like did you craft on the bananas?  I was all like yeah I did. Pretty sure he is majorly impressed with all my crafting energy this summer and counting the days until school starts.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joy! Katie forwarded your blog address to me! Love it!! Looks like you are having fun and enjoying your crafting!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banana craft. What could be more eco friendly and green? If your EAN public could see you now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could see yours! I love the banana messages AND the super-cute bunny pics! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is a fun and cute idea! :)
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I really appreciate you stopping by!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

comments welcomed :)