About Me

My photo
I’m a book-reading, craft-making newlywed living outside Chicago. I love my husband, cooking dinner and especially eating desserts! We love to ride bikes all over town and read books at coffee shops. I also enjoy shopping at JoAnns, drinking wine on the patio and playing with my bunny rabbit Penelope. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment- they really make my day! :)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello world!

Hello World!

For months I've been reading blogs and thinking "I should do this!"  Well, I'm finally starting!  I have a sneaking suspicion that only my mom will read my posts, but I'm determined to try it anyway.

As my blog name suggests, I love stories (telling them, hearing them, reading them) and I love crafts (making them, buying them, reading about them).

Crafting my way though the Story of my Life.

1 comment:

  1. Your mom and your brother's girlfriend. (: Great blog, Joy!

    ReplyDelete

comments welcomed :)